At Rejure, we aim to offer precise, updated product information along with unbiased reviews that are based on authentic consumer experiences. We’ve aggregated plenty of customer experiences from myriads of online sources to come up with data-based reviews of air purifiers, water purifiers and vacuum cleaning devices. We get new feedback almost on a daily basis. Listed below are the details of our processes for product research, data collection and performance rating generation.
Our Data Set
We make use of the below listed sources to come up with our product ratings:
On an average, 40% of the data is derived from consumer experiences and the reviews published in online forums and the discussion boards. We carry out extensive search for all the product reviews by analyzing legitimate threads within various online communities. Then, we collect and validate each post for ensuring it is valid as well as relevant.
Retail Product Pages
Approximately, 40% of our data is derived from authentic customer reviews that are published on online product pages. We also pay importance to online only retailers like Amazon.com as well as Flipkart.com, apart from the brick-and-mortar entities selling air and water purification devices having a strong online presence. We check each review twice to make sure no fake review is accepted and the author is genuine.
Product Review Websites
Almost 20-30 percent of data we use are derived from third party product review websites, based on the specific model and brand. There are fake online review sites in abundance nowadays and more so in the realm of air, water purification segments. The owners of such sites receive compensation for promoting certain brands and models sold by them. To provide our users with authentic and unbiased information, we avoid such sites and concentrate on authentic review sites that offer objective, and unaffiliated information. We also check the individual postings on the review sites to make sure the author has not got any form of compensation for the reviews.
Publicly Available Information
We do not at all generate customer or performance ratings by following marketing claims and product descriptions coming from the brands/ product manufacturers. However, the majority of these brands provide in depth product specifications as well as company information and we use that in out model and brand profiles: These include:
- Material composition
- Available sizes
- Country of manufacturing
- Current price-points
- Product availability for brick-and-mortar and online sellers
- Care instructions
- Company history, including contact information and years in business
- Return policies
- Warranty information
- Shipping and delivery policies
What is NOT included in our data set?
We encourage all Rejure.co visitors to share their experiences and stores with us and really appreciate your feedback. However, we do not make use of reviews from the users and do not let those influence product ratings.
What Makes Us stand out?
Rejure.co offers in depth coverage of all types of air purifier, water purifier and vacuum cleaner devices, from portable to domestic and industrial use models. These products are subject to regular change in terms of material composition, pricing, availability, and other key aspects that are important to consumers. Occasionally, we may not get adequate customer data to create what we deem as accurate product reviews. However, you can be assured whatever you see on Rejure.co is as authentic as possible.
Helping you buy the most suitable air and water purification devices is not easy- given the plethora of models and brands. Portable to commercial purpose vacuum cleaner devices, water and air purifiers have to be chosen carefully- more so for the first time buyers. Our comparison tool is simple and straightforward. We also offer a broad range of individual brand with model reviews so that you can choose what you want. We offer research-based guides that cover a wide range of air and water purification based topics. To find a specific topic, you can use the search tool at the site’s right-hand corner.
Data accuracy is one of the top priorities for us. We do everything possible to ensure the information given on our site is accurate, updated, and reflective of customer experiences. For this reason, we make use of established parameters to rate the products. To generate accurate ratings, we perform the following:
- We assign every review able product specific baseline for consumer experiences along with unique sources as per feedback availability. For example, at least 60 validated customer experiences are used by us from minimum four unique sources. Besides, no individual source is used to cover over 50% of the reviews collected by us. If we cannot get enough consumer feedback, we withhold brand or product ratings until we obtain adequate information. This information is displayed prominently in the top section of every single review page. If we have adequate data, we list number of verified experiences along with unique sources. If we don’t get enough data, we make it clear.
- We check every consumer review to make sure it clears our quality. Some reviews may not have enough data to verify that the author actually owns the device/product. To get placed in our data set, a reviewer has to demonstrate he or she has actually owned the product for two weeks or more. Additionally, the review should have been posted in the last 6 years. Reviews that fail to meet these two criteria are simply discarded.
- We validate the consumer experience ratings through a full testing team for offering accurate information.
We’re Unbiased and Unaffiliated
We stress on this point and so we have made an editorial integrity policy outlining how we obtain information, earn money for the website and interact with various companies and brands. We request you to visit the page to get the details and ask us if you have any query.
We’re here to assist!
Please contact us to learn more about the brand and products, purified water and air related topics and the site itself. Our team members will respond to your queries for sure. Across the year, we at Rejure.co strive to ensure your experience is top notch.
Our Product Rankings, Explained
We rate the products on the below listed criteria:
We use a simple ratings system and estimate averages by using a five-tier system:
- Poor: 0.0 to 0.99
- Fair: 1.0 to 1.99
- Good: 2.0 to 2.99
- Very Good: 3.0 to 3.99
- Excellent: 4.0 to 4.99
Next, we analyze the factors evaluated by us in the ratings tables. The below listed factors are taken into consideration to arrive at our final ratings.
- Durability- This denotes the time for which the product or device retains structure and offers comfort before it starts deteriorating.
- Product type: It refers to solely material composition. When you select Type, the website will fetch a comparison for all the products matching the set criteria.
- Price: Our product pages have a price list for all products. Besides, our review pages have a graph comparing the price of a model against that of others from other brands. For comparisons, we use models of similar capacity only. We do not use temporary discounts to generate prices. However, we check every review for updated discounts before purchasing.
Why are a few products missing some data/rankings?
On a few pages, you may get certain data points that are either blank or listed as NA. This literally means that we do not have enough customer experience data to rate such products. However, you can always check back for updates. Feel free to get in touch with us in case you have other queries.
Where should you begin?
We suggest you start with our guides to brands, product types and models. It will be good for understanding what to expect for factors like customer experience, price-point, and quality based on your lifestyle needs.
Then, you can use our comparison engine to further narrow down your choices using parameters like price, brand, device type and customer satisfaction rating.
After you have gathered the information required, we will encourage you to visit the official page of that device on the company website. In case the device is sold only in brick-and-mortar outlets you can take notes about the models and brands worth your interest. This will come in handy when you buy the products from such places.
Do you Have Questions/feedbacks/Concerns?
Have you seen something on our site that you think may be inaccurate or obsolete? Please contact us and we will be more than delighted to look into the issue and make changes, if necessary.
Got something to share about the content on this page? Please contact Rejure!